Scary monsters!!!

Scary monsters!!!
My friend Tom and I with our crazy monster masks from the "ultimate magic showbag"

SPECIAL DAYS

In this space I will share my Special Days with you.
My birthday is my favourite day of the year. It's on September 30 and this year I will be turning 8!
My second favourite day of the year is Easter because no matter where we are on holidays the Easter Bunny always seems to find us and leave us yummy chocolate eggs to eat. (But I also know that Easter is REALLY about Jesus rising from the dead and the eggs we eat represent new life).
Lastly I like Christmas, because I get to make home made presents and cards for my family. This year I hope I get a new bike for Christmas because my old ones are broken.

1 comment:

Laragem said...

Hi Ruth I really like your picture for special days. It's very funny because I chose the same picture aswell.